This comes handy in making fish preparations mostly in Bengali dishes.
1. 100 gms yellow mustard seeds
2. 50 gms black mustard seeds
3. 1 dried red chilli
4. 1 fresh green chilli
5. 200 gms raw mango(When mangoes are not in season, they can be substituted by tomatoes for sourness.)
1. Soak mustard seeds and dried red chillies in bowl.
2. 2 to 3 hours later, add all the ingredients in a blender and blend it into a fine paste.
3. Store in an air-tight container and keep it in the freezer.
4. Use as and when required.
Note: Mustard seeds are usually bitter. Adding chillies and raw mango takes away the bitterness.