This is very warm evening snack that takes care of even your dinner, if you are a poor eater, of course.It has rustic feel to it and can be packed as a lunch too. The ingredients I added are the ones that I had in my fridge so leave it to your imagination and palate . One foot long sandwich would suffice for an interesting evening snack for three .
- 1 Garlic bread from my local bakery
- Iceberg lettuce torn roughly
- 5 Cherry tomatoes roughly chopped
- 10 Green or black olive slices
- Few roughly chopped barks of cheddar cheese
- Sweet onion dressing
- One ripe avocado roughly mashed with one tsp of lemon juice ,olive oil and salt
- 2 sliced jalapenos for heat
- 2 eggs scrambled on the fire with a dash of milk, pinch of pepper and salt and few chopped spring onion greens.
1.Cut the garlic bread into two horizontal halves keeping one end of the bread attached.
- Spread sweet onion dressing on both the halves on top of which make a bed of lettuce leaves.
3.Spread scrambled eggs, mashed avocado,cheddar barks, olives, jalapenos,cherry tomatoes layer by layer.
4.Generously drizzle sweet onion dressing.
5.Take a sandwich paper or cling wrap and wrap the whole sandwich tightly.
6.The idea is to not let the ingredients spill out of the sandwich while eating.
- Cut the sandwich into number of pieces you want to.
8.Wrap it in a sandwich paper before serving.
- Yummy and absolutely visually delightful presentation.