I have been nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by Ellanor Aquitane of https://straygourmet.wordpress.com. She has a beautiful blog with really good recipes. Please visit her blog if you haven’t! The logo has also been designed by her and the creator of this award Okoto Enigma of http://okotoenigmasblog.com loved it!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Put the award logo/image on your blog post.List the rules.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.Tell readers 3 things about yourself.Answer the questions the blogger gave to you .Nominate 10-20 people.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question).Share link to your best post(s).
Three things about me
1. I love to cook and experiment with all types of cuisines.
2. I live very close to a protected forest area in the heart of suburbs and therefore get to watch different migratory birds. I am on my toes the whole day!
3. My family is very precious to me.
Questions for me
1. Where, what, and with who is your vision of a perfect day?
With my family in beautiful Gangtok, Sikkim in India.
2.What is the most beautiful word in any language, and why?
Peace, according to me, is the best word in any language. Peace leads to tranquility and harmony.
3. The strangest way you express yourself?
I can scare anyone with all types of weird noises I make and am particularly good at mimicry.
4.Your first thought before you wake up and go to sleep?
Before going to bed, I revise my menu for the next day and as soon as I wake up I think about my plants and run to the balcony to see the new blooms for the day.
5.Something, even that you’ve read or heard, that has changed your life forever?
The first cry of both my daughters just after they were born gave a new meaning to my life.
My nominees are
1. What would be the first thing you would grab if you have to leave somewhere in a hurry ?
2. What would be your mantra for happiness?
3. The most memorable day in your life?
4. The weirdest food you have ever had ?
5. Your favourite joke?
My best posts
All my posts are like my children , my own creation. Its really difficult to name a few but I am naming a few as per their popularity.