This recipe is a result of many experiments over months. I needed a nutritious roti to manage my hunger pangs and this recipe helped me quite a lot.
I happened to find a packet of multi – millet aata and picked it up. The recipe started taking shape and I gradually incorporated new ingredients . It worked and I found this to be a feelgood recipe. The crunch comes ftom the seeds and softness from curd.
Makes 15 rotis
- 2 cups of Whole wheat flour ( aata)
- 1/4 cup of multi millet flour
- 1/4 cup of buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp each of black sesame seeds, flax seeds, carrom seeds
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder, 1/4 tsp of fenugreek powder
- 2 tsps of oil, ghee or butter
- 1/2 cup curd
- Few Chopped coriander leaves or spinach leaves
- Water to knead the dough.
Take everything together in a kneader and knead the dough. Make 15 balls and roll them into rotis. Keep rolling and cooking on a tawa on a low flame. Serve hot with ghee and chilli powder. You can have it with jaggery for a very healthy and filling breakfast.