This recipe is a protein packed, gluten free delight with natural sugars and coconut oil .
- 1 can of black beans drained and pureed
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsps of honey
- 4 tbsps of date syrup ( available online)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbsps extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 heaped tbsps of cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- Dark chocolate chips as required.
- In a food processor add all the ingredients except chocolate chips and blend well.
- Pour this onto a greased brownie pan, scatter chocolate chips on top and pop it in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees for 25 to 30 mins.
- After 25 mins insert a knife in the brownie and if it comes out clean its done and if not give it some more time.
- Cut it into squares and serve after letting it rest for an hour.