This was a request for an Eggless Easter recipe by one of my readers.
This dessert has only two ingredients and can be made in a jiffy.
Makes 12 shot glasses
- 200 ml of whipping cream
- 200 ml of pureed alphonso mangoes
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Few mint leaves and mango slices for garnish.
- Beat the whipping cream with an electric hand blender till it forms soft peaks. Keep it the fridge.
- Puree the mangoes after removing the skin and seed.
- Combine the cream and mango puree and mix gently with a spatula.
- Add lemon juice and mix gently .
- Spoon out the mix into your serving glasses.
- Allow them to sit in the fridge for at least six hours.
- Take out just before serving and garnish with sliced mangoes and mint leaves.
- I love the light and fluffy texture of this mousse and that’s why I did not add gelatin.
- You can add 4 tsps of icing sugar to the mango puree if you like it sweeter. I did not add it though.