When I shared my coconut laddoo recipe, I had promised to use this as a base for a few recipes. As I was walking through my local market, I chanced upon truffles and I knew where I wanted to use them. One of them is the recipe I want to share with you today.
- 250 gms of White chocolate
- 25 gms of dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- Coconut laddoos
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsps grated, boiled and mashed truffles.
- Remove the skin of a truffle. Grate it and put it in a vessel with two to three tbsps of water on a very low flame. Cover and cook it till all the water dries up. Take it out and mash it.
- Put the chocolates separately on a double boiler to melt.
- Add butter to the white chocolate and whisk it as soon as it melts.
- Add the truffle mixture to the chocolate.
- Mix well.
- Take the coconut laddoos and dip it in the white chocolate truffle mix.
- Keep it on a tray to set. Similarly, coat the other laddoos too.
- Place a single chocolate chip on the top to garnish and keep it in the fridge to set.
- Serve .