A platter full of dips, salads and flatbreads is my way to let my family happily assemble and make their own wraps. Usually, I like to use whatever is there in my fridge.For this particular wrap, I used my leftover tandoori chicken by removing the bones and shredding the chicken. I used hung curd to avoid using mayonnaise. I made my Indian flatbread at home. Tortillas work well too. As a result, I get the sourness from hung curd, heat from pepper sauce but to add sweetness to it,I added ripe juicy kiwis. I absolutely adore the combination.
- Mashed Avocados, Extra Virgin Olive Oil,Lemon Juice and chopped Tomatos for the Guacamole
- Hung curd
- Hot sauce
- Sliced onion(optional)
- Shredded red cabbage
- Sliced avocados
- Tandoori chicken shredded
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Tomatoes chopped
- Ripe kiwis
- Scoop out flesh of an avocado, mash it and add lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt and chopped tomatoes . Your guacamole is ready.
- Take 4 tbsps of hung curd and add hot pepper sauce to it.Add chopped coriander leaves.Your creamy spread is ready.
- Slice onions and squeeze lemon juice and keep it aside.Add salt just before adding it to your wraps.I have added onions because it really goes well with tandoori chicken.
- Shred chicken leftovers and keep separate.
- Shred red cabbage and keep lettuce on the platter.
- Remove the skin of kiwi fruit and cut it into roundels. Then split wach roundel in the middle for a half moon slice .
- Scoop out flesh of avocado and cut into slices. Sprinkle lemon juice, salt and red chilli powder to it.
- To assemble, take a flatbread and put the creamy spread and then add lettuce, guacamole, avocado slices, cabbage, onions, kiwi, chicken and roll it tightly to make a neat wrap.
- Vegetarians can avoid using chicken and can use cottage cheese or tofu or soya chunks instead.
- This is ideal for lunch boxes and for a filling meal while watching games or matches on television.