I have just completed one year blog anniversary and there is nothing better than two awards coming one after the other.
One Lovely Blog Award
I have been nominated by Rythm from Ritz flavours for this award.I am thankful to her and feel honoured. She has a lovely blog with wonderful recipes.Please visit her blog.
Here are the rules for accepting this award.
- Post to accept the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Link to the blogs you nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post the rules!
Seven things about me
- I have a passion for cooking.
- I keep humming old songs whole day long.
- I have a lovely garden in my balcony.
- My dream is to have all herbs in my garden one day.
- I have an actual meal planner for whole week.
- I love to end my meals with chutney.
- I am a very poor eater.
My nominees are
- Splash of Happiness
- Howling With The Wolf
- Stray Gourmet
I would take this opportunity to thank Payel from Payeliscooking for nominating my blog.I would like you to pay a visit to her blog. It is about simplified version of Indian food .
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
3. Give a brief story of why you started blogging
4. Give advice to your fellow bloggers
5. Nominate a few bloggers for the award
6. Leave a comment to let the nominated bloggers know about the award
My love affair with cooking began when I was a teenager. After getting married,I kept on experimenting with my recipes and my husband would get me whatever ingredients I wanted from all over the globe. My hunger for new recipes kept on growing and the wide smile on my two lovely daughters faces intensified my cooking skills.They are grown up and are busy in their own world.It was their suggestion that I should start a blog .Actually its my my elder daughter initiative.Now ,I am amidst you enjoying every moment of blogging.Its a beautiful world wherin we learn everyday and get recognised for our efforts.
Since,I am not very old to blogosphere giving advice becomes difficult.But,I would like to tell my fellow bloggers not to fear criticism and move ahead.
My nominees for this award would be
- Mastering Persian Cooking
- Il Bruciacchio
- Nada’s Kitchen Diary
- The Mint Thief
- 9 Recipes
If for some reason,You do not want to accept the award,its completely your decision and I will respect that.