So, The Veggie Cooker has nominated me for the Leibster award and I’m so happy. Sorry this post is so late, my daughter’s exams were on and they’ve finally gotten over!
So according to the rules, I have to state 11 random facts about myself, answer 11 questions, create 11 questions and nominate 11 blogs
Here are 11 facts,
1. I absolutely love gardening and do as much as I can with the limited space I have in my Mumbai flat.
2. Since we live next to a forest preserve, I get to see loads of migratory birds and searching for them among the trees keeps me on my toes.
3. I love cooking for my children and my husband, and anyone that comes over!
4. I am a cleanliness freak and often drive my children mad with it!
5. I am a strong believer of karma.
6. I take 1 to 1 1/2 hours in a day to meditate in my prayer room, however packed my schedule may be.
7. Since I love greenery, our flat has lush green trees covering three sides, the fourth leads to the staircase.
8. I actually have a Master’s degree in Economics, but I chose to be a homemaker.
9. My flat’s design and decoration is done according to Vastu or Feng Shui
10.I have two daughters ages 21 and 17 respectively.
11. Since my husband works with airlines, I get to travel quite a bit!
So now I answer the questions
Here are my 11 questions
- What is your favourite food?
- If given a choice would you prefer a holiday on the beach or in the mountains?
- If you could meet Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, what would you ask him?
- What would your plan be on a bright sunny day?
- Who is your favourite musician?
- Given a choice between love potion, liquid luck, and beauty potion, which one would you choose?
- The most outrageous food you’ve ever tasted, and where?
- Describe your family in four words?
- You happen upon a haunted house, who would you like to be accompanied by?
- Out of Mexican, Italian, Continental, Thai, Chinese, Mediterranean and Indian, which cuisine would you prefer?
- What animal would you want as a pet?
It would be difficult for me to nominate 11 people so I’ll nominate 5 for this award
Happy Blogging Friends!