An all time favourite for all age groups and an ideal snack for children. Though I prefer to use toasted bread, it can also be made using crackers. The recipe actually demands a deep – fried bread, but keeping in mind the growing waist line of children I have modified it with toasted bread.
Makes 4 roundels
Bread slices cut into round shape and toasted till crisp
To make the topping
1. Take 4 tbsp of hung curd in a bowl.
2. Add 1/4 tsp pepper powder, 1/2 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves, salt to taste and 1/4 tsp of chaat masala powder.
3. Grate 1 medium sized cucumber and squeeze out the juice .
4. Mix well with the other ingredients.
5. Store it in a box in the fridge.
6. Just before eating spread this mix on the toasted bread and enjoy .