The very sight of this sitting in the fridge makes kids hungry. It can easily be assembled a day earlier and watching kids enjoy this is so rewarding.
To make 2 Servings
- Ground digestive biscuits – 2 tbsps per glass
- Hung Curd – 2 tbsps per glass
- Fruits ( of your choice ) – 2 tbsps per glass
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Any jam – 2 tbsps
- Water – 4 tbsps
- Candies for decoration.
- Take a sauce pan . Add jam and water and boil it till it comes to a pouring consistency .Keep it aside .
- Take hung curd and honey amd mix it well with a spoon and keep aside .
- Chop fruits into small bite size chunks . I have used mangoes because they are in season .You can use any fruits .
- Take any glass container and put in 1 tbsp of jam syrup at the base .
- Layer it with 1 tbsp of biscuit crumbs.
- Next put 1 tbsp of hung curd mixed with honey .
- Top it with 1 tbsp of fruits.
- Repeat the layers begining with jam syrup till hung curd .
- Decorate with a few candies or chocolate chips .