There can be nothing better than fresh baked muffins for breakfast . Children come running to the breakfast table to have them .
- All purpose flour -1 and 3/4 cups
- Baking powder – 2 tsps
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsps
- Superfine sugar – 3/4 cup
6. Semi sweet chocolate chips – 3/4 cup
1. Vegetable oil -1/3 cup
2. Egg – 1
3 . Milk or yogurt – 4 tbsps
4 . Vanilla extract – 1 tsp.
- Pre – heat oven at 190 degree celcius .
- Take all the dry ingredients in a bowl . Mix everything well .
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients well . Combine both and mix well with a spatula .( There is no problem at all if the batter is lumpy because a lumpy batter delivers the best muffins.)
- Bake for 20 minutes .Your choco – chip muffins are ready.