A hot favourite for hungry teenagers, lip smacking good.
- Chicken (Ask your butcher to cut them into lollipops) 1/2 kg
- Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli Paste 2 tbsps
- Rice/White Vinegar 2 tbsps
- Schezwan Sauce or Chutney 2 tbsps
- Cornflour 2 tbsps
- Eggs 2
- Red Chilli Powder 2 tsps
- Beetroot Juice 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
I. To Make the Batter
- Beat the eggs nicely with 1 tbsp of the Ginger Garlic and Chilli Paste, 1 tbsp of Rice Vinegar, 1 tbsp of Schezwan Sauce, 2 tsps of Red Chilli Powder, 1 tsp of Beetroot Juice, a pinch of sugar and a little salt. Mix them well.
- Now add 2 tbsps of cornflour and mix again.
II. For The Lollipops
- Take the cut chicken and wash it thoroughly. Pat them dry
- Add 1 tbsp of Schezwan sauce, 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste, little salt and 1 tbsp of vinegar and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Dip the chicken pieces one by one and fry them in hot oil on medium heat.
- The Golden colour of the coating will tell you when the lollipops are ready.
- Ensure that you don’t fry it on high heat. That leads to uncooked insides!
Coming Up Next
Sizzling Brownie with Ice Cream!